Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sprouts, Buds & Blossoms





The Garden is full of sprouts, buds and blossoms. I have a lot of pots and some ground space going, and hoping to have all of the rough weedy areas of the back yard dug out soon! I was only able to dig out one side last year, so much to do when you just move into a place!

So far, here is the progress....


My lettuce and chard have sprouted...



swiss chard



FINALLY the tomato seeds sprouted
There are also sprouts of little mini sunflowers.  I plan on giving some of these cheerful pots as a little gifts.


Here is one of my favorite garden quotes....  " I am not greedy...except for plants!"  I dream of all of the plants and flowers I would love to grow.  Flowers make me Happy!






Some of my "Happy Flower Pots"











 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home