Thursday, May 5, 2011

William's Special Sunday Dinner

Last Sunday I made William a special dinner.  He saw a picture of yummy braised short ribs in the Williams-Sonoma catalog.  He said 'That's what I like'!
here's the recepie for you! 
So, I decided to make it.  I had fun going to a nice grocery store called Nugget Market.  It's my new favorite place.  I go to Costco for granola bars and milk, eggs, yogurt...anything I need a lot of for my kids, but for a really nice cut of meat...Nugget is the place out here!check it out!    I was so relieved to find it because there is no Whole Foods or Molly Stones in sight out in these parts (I am a spoiled San Francisco shopper to be sure!)


Anyway, the dish was so DELISH!

I served it with whipped mashed potatoes.  Oliver liked helping me mash the potatoes!


After all of that wonderful goodness...the finale.....  BLACKBERRY TART.  It's a rustic kind of tart, blackberries baked with sugar, spice and cream fraiche, wrapped up on a "flaky, slightly sweet" pastry crust.   Soooo Goooood!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home