Friday, April 29, 2011

The Pantry Project

I have been mulling over a plan to improve the storage of my pantry items and cookware.  After living here for a full year, the original "move-in" set up was not quite as functional as I wanted. 

I looked around my kitchen, and although small, there was a wall full of possibilities!  I purchased a metal shelving unit, put casters on it and viola, a pantry!!!  All of those lovely glass jars make me so happy!  There are still some refinements to be made and labels to be printed, but WOW, what an improvement!

Another benefit is that it has cleared off my limited counter space, so I have more room to function in my kitchen. (veggie chopping, dough making etc....) Now I am ready to do some serious cooking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home