Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Spoonful of Sugar

Here is a photo (poor quality...I know) of Max in his Spring Performance for the Vacaville Ballet Academy.  His teacher played Mary Poppins.  His costume was a complete surprise to me.  It  brought tears to my eyes because he used to wear those little hats and short pants when he was a toddler.  He has 3 more nights to perform.  I will try for a clearer photo and some shots from his Peter Pan number.  All I could think about is "How did he grow up so quickly?"  Taking Ballet was totally his idea.  He kept asking me about it over and over for a year and a half and finally,  things worked out so that he could take the class at a really nice school.  The owner was a professional dancer and even danced with the SF Ballet.
Max really loves to dance and it was fun to see him perform in a real theater! We are all tired....I can only imagine how we will feel by the end of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home