Thursday, March 10, 2011

WARNING: New Project Obsession

Here it is! My latest quilting project block number 1!  This is a special gift for my Hubby.  I have made quilts for the boys, which he is always trying to share during the sofa cuddles.  Problem is, Oliver's quilt is kind of short for two.  Max's quilt is larger, but he likes to keep if for himself.  So; since Hubby's "big vacation" is coming soon, what better gift than to curl up with his own quilt!  I wanted a quilt that was not juvenile  or cutesy, but still fun.  I saw a the rice bowls quilt in the Kaffe Fasset quilt book and I knew it was right!   I just want to get my chores done quickly so I can work on it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2011 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Mama Meya said...

The best thing about personalizing quilts is that you get to "represent them". LOL. I think this quilt sums up William! lol. I cant wait to see it completed. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home