Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's the thought that counts!

Amazing, I have finally finished Max's sweater vest.  I had a lot of challenges along the way, but learned a lot too.  I am ready for more projects for my boy!

I am learning that even though I am not able to spend as much time doing what I love for my children and family,  it's the thought that counts!  I don't get to deliver "loving from the oven" or hugs from my knitting needles and "hand quilted" cuddles the way would would like to, but I give and get real live hugs and kisses from my "petite sweets" every day! ( I count my pups amongst those I hug!)

Regardless of my location, at home or at work, these kids are my love and always have my thoughts, hopes and prayers with them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home